The Good News Blog: Yes, Humans Can Be Trained!

Posted: October 22, 2010 in Welcome

Does your human do your every bidding? No? Thought so …
If they do, please share your success and methods!

Humans can make great companions and beasts of burden but they generally have no idea what they’re doing.

You can use this to your advantage!

By coming to my blog you’re taking an important step to changing your life forever.

I am going to teach you how to train your human!

If you thought that impossible, I can tell you right now that this can be done! My humans tend to my every desire and they are happy to do it!

Positive state of mind is crucial to success.

BELIEVE that you can do it!

If at first you don’t succeed, try again. It’s about finding the right angle. Because our learning ability is superior to humans, we are at clear advantage. Your humans won’t know what hit them.

Humans CAN be trained!

This is a fundamental piece of knowledge. Once you understand that training humans is indeed possible it puts everything in a new perspective.

It is not a question whether your human can be trained, but merely of how!

And that’s where I come in.

Step by step I will teach you how to understand humans and how that understanding can be applied in human training.

Stay tuned!
Jasmine

Advertisements
Comments
  1. veryvizsla says:

Hello Miss Jasmine! I look forward to reading your human training techniques 🙂

2. Jasmine says:

Hi pal! You will love to see how much can be done in human training! 🙂

3. Kristine says:

Hahahaha. My dog is already pretty dang good at this. We always joke about how she’s so much better at training than we are. I look forward to reading more, maybe it’ll give me some tips as well.

4. Jasmine says:

Hi Kristine! We [dogs] certainly are better at training than humans. Well, at least the smarter of us. I’d love your dog share her tips with us!

5. Hi Jasmine! I’m looking forward to your tips and tricks to training humans. Although mine are pretty well trained there are a few things they refuse to learn! They have to be the most stubborn humans in captivity!
    Y’all come by!
    Hawk aka BrownDog

6. Jasmine says:

Hi Hawk! Many humans are pretty stubborn. But they too can be trained 🙂

7. We’ve got plenty of tricks up our sleeves…err…ears, we are always looking for more. What do you got???

8. Jasmine says:

Hi 24 Paws! Stay tuned and you’ll find out. Woof. I’d love for you to share your tricks too!